1. Online Tracking and Advertising
We and certain service providers operating on our behalf collect information about your activity on our sites and applications using tracking technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons. Definitions for the tracking technologies listed, as well as information regarding how to disable them, are available below. This tracking data is used for many purposes including, for example, to:
- Provide useful features to simplify your experience when you return to our sites and applications; for example, remembering your shipping information for future purchases
- Deliver relevant content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location
- Monitor and evaluate the use and operation of our sites and applications
- Analyze traffic on our sites and on the sites of third parties
We may associate this tracking data with your registration account, in which case we will treat it as personal information. Service providers that collect tracking data on our behalf may provide an opportunity for you to choose not to be tracked online.
Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications, but does not identify you personally and is not associated with your registration account.You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers. You may also choose to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
2. Online Tracking Technologies
Examples of online tracking technologies include:
- Flash cookies. We may use local shared objects, sometimes known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Our advertisers and third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies, you won’t have access to many features that make your guest experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
3. Do Not Track